We plan and deliver health services to our communities through partnerships with the following local healthcare organisations.
- Apunipima Cape York Health Council
- Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service
- CheckUP Australia
- Mookai Rosie Bi-Bayan
- Northern Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Alliance (NATSIHA)
- Northern Peninsula Area (NPA) Family and Community Services Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation
- Northern Queensland Primary Health Network
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC)
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service Queensland
- Torres Health
- Wuchopperen Health Service
Through these partnerships, we support a wide range of healthcare providers including outreach teams and visiting specialists.